Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

08 April 2006

Shameless promotion

One of the most useful websites I have ever visited is the Open Grove. Of course, I'm on its board of directors so I may be biased. Oh, and did I mention that I really like its website?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you design the website? Very nice.

08 April, 2006 08:57  
Blogger BroLo said...

Like I'd have time for that! I barely managed to take and upload the photo of my avatar and add the Bibliotheca section. I can't get the title of that section looking right because Blogspot changed my nice gif file with the transparent background to a jpeg after I uploaded it. Sigh. Life is difficult when working with imperfect entities.

08 April, 2006 17:48  
Blogger BroLo said...

Or did you mean the Open Grove website? Now that's really a laugh.

08 April, 2006 17:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More comments than post - you're learning quickly

09 April, 2006 21:21  
Blogger BroLo said...

{blushing}

09 April, 2006 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home