Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

28 August 2007

Q: Why read Indian newspapers?

A: Because they print articles such as this. I have never seen stories of reincarnated scientists in any other reliable newspaper, nor in USA Today. A more detailed account of the story can be found here.

Actually, I am sceptical about the whole story. Call me closed-minded if you must, but I am just not convinced about the whole reincarnation thing. Then again, maybe my therapist is wrong and I really am the reincarnation of a 12th century Turkish stripper (stage name: Bushy). What really makes me suspicious about this boy's claims, however, is the name of the scientist. I can find no reference anywhere on the Internet to Wallace Regart. Interestingly, that name is an anagram for "Lace Lager Wart", and I don't have to tell you what that means!

3 Comments:

Blogger Open Grove Claudia said...

In the next life, BroLo, I swear I will be the celibate monk and you can be the trophy wife. I know I promised that the last life, but I can't help it if you were born in the middle of no where. HOW is that MY fault??

Jeez.

28 August, 2007 16:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He certainly is 'something else' (to quote the second article). Wallace Regart indeed.

29 August, 2007 17:38  
Blogger thailandchani said...

Reincarnation is the only thing that makes sense to me at all. Everything else in nature recycles. Why wouldn't we? :)


Peace,

~Chani
http://thailandgal.blogspot.com

06 September, 2007 18:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home