Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

22 May 2011

Another disappointing judgement day

As I write this, it is three hours after the end of the world. Maybe Reverend Camping forgot to carry the one.

I saw in the newspaper this morning that the mayor of New York generously offered to cancel alternate side parking next week if the world ended today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

I really hoped the traffic would thin out around here. But who am I kidding -- I live in San Francisco. Nobody's being Raptured from this axis of depravity.

31 May, 2011 05:54  
Blogger BroLo said...

Don't you think you're being a little harsh with your fellow citizens? Then again, maybe not.

18 August, 2011 10:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home