Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

12 July 2018

Countdown clock updated

In the immortal words of John Denver, "my bags are packed, I'm ready to go." Well, they're not quite packed, and I'm not quite ready to go, but they/I will be soon. I reset the countdown clock on my blog to 18 September 2018 at 10:20, the scheduled time of departure of the flight that will take me back to the U.S. for perhaps the last time. Yes, "I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again."

Speaking of John Denver, I am destined for his namesake city, to do what, I don't know. Maybe I will post an update once I find out. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home