Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

28 May 2006

The next poet laureate

Working in the gardens yesterday, I came across a piece of pink paper that must have blown in from the elementary school next to us. I don't know why, but I liked what was written on it so I share it with you.

I smell old things in the museum. I heard a story of solders (sic). It was fun. I think you should have gone with us. I only touched a paper and a pencil.

I know what you're thinking: he must be pretty desparate for blogging material to be stealing from a schoolgirl. And you'd be right.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, basically, you stole a blog post from a child? You don't have any more that you didn't want?

29 May, 2006 15:58  
Blogger BroLo said...

I could rummage through the school's dust bins, if you'd like.

29 May, 2006 23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why you have inserted the editorial correction. I personally find solders of all kinds riveting.

29 May, 2006 23:21  
Blogger BroLo said...

They're hot, alright.

30 May, 2006 16:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home