Soliloquy in an International Cloister

Watch your step as Brother Lawrence takes you inside the monastery walls of a five hundred year-old international order. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you had ignored your hormones and joined the monastery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

09 June 2006

Soliloquy, New and Improved

The number of requests I have received to include an RSS feed for my blog has been underwhelming. Nonetheless, you will now find an RSS link in the left hand column. It uses the latest, fancy-schmancy RSS icon, which someone decided would be more helpful than a button that says, for instance, 'RSS'.

Will the improvements of my site never end? Yes, they will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how RSS changes things - it feels brighter in here somehow.

09 June, 2006 07:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All a bit technical for me, chaps ...

09 June, 2006 12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home